Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Sinus Drainage and What is Sinus Node? and a Detailed
Video 
[size=4][b]Clear Sinus Drainage - What is Sinus Node? - a Detailed Description on What is Sinus Node[/b][/size][hr]Proper term, what is sinus node? Sinus node generates electrical impulses and conducts them throughout the muscle of the heart, thereby making the heart to contract and push blood throughout the body. It is rudimentary to transmitting the blood throughout the system. It is otherwise called the pacemaker. The term sinus node was first coined in 967. It is situated in the upper chamber of the heart and electrical impulses are produced there. It is also called SA node in short. These signals move from each cell to reach the atrioventricular node (AV node). A group of cell is placed in the center of the heart between the atria and ventricles. From the AV node it passes to the ventricles along special fibers embedded in the walls.

[size=large][b]Simply, It is Cells Residing in the Atrium of the Heart[/b][/size][hr]The atrium is where the electrical impulses start. They perform diverse functions. It is the natural pacemaker of the heart which is intended to contract and expand for pumping blood into the arteries and Venacava. They conduct electrical impulse all over the muscular region of your heart. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Sinus. Sinus can be considered to be part and parcel of life.

[size=large][b]The Automatic Nervous System Controls the Blood Pressure and Triggers Cardiac Cycle[/b][/size][hr]They can transmit message quickly, thereby increasing the heart rate twice the normal. This response is required during exercises to increase the heart beat to increase the need for oxygen. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Sinus Infection Treatment?
[size=medium][b]Manual Lymphatic Drainage Techniques for Sinus and Ear Infections, Cold & Flu Season and Allergies[/b][/size]

[list][*]So, what is sinus node dysfunction?[*]It is called sinusitis, which means the cells are not functioning properly to conduct the heart rhythm.[*]This disease is complicated and seldom occurs.[*]The ratio is 3:5000.[*]Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Sinusitis.[/list]

[i]So, if hereafter somebody asks you what is sinus node, do not get confused, explain that it is a pacemaker of the heart which helps in pumping blood to the arteries.[/i]

[size=medium][b]Nasal Congestion – Symptoms, Causes and Home Remedies – Saloni[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...auses.jpeg]

[size=large][b]View of Sinus Node[/b][/size][hr]In an overall view on what is sinus node. It is a quick atrial rhythm, but in a broader sense it includes sinusitis arrest, atrial fibrillation, exit blocks etc. life is short. Use it to its maximum by utilizing whatever knowledge it offers for knowledge is important for all walks of life. Even the crooks have to be intelligent!

[list][*]Many people have a tendency to come down with sinus infections during or after air travel.[*]The four steps discussed in this article can help provide sinus pressure relief for those who travel by air on a regular basis.[/list]

There are a number of reasons why people who are susceptible to sinus infections and to contact them during air travel. Sharing stale air in close proximity to others is certainly one reason, and oftentimes this air contains more bacteria and viruses than the air in our normal living environments. The low humidity in plane cabins is another contributing factor. The dry air we breathe in airplanes tends to impair the normal mucous-cilia system and make people more prone to bacteria and viruses. Since airplane cabins are pressurized and the pressure is changing during climb and descent, this can also have harmful effects. Ignorance is bliss, is it? Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Chronic Sinus. So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it!

[size=large][b]Use Saline Solution Often During the Flight[/b][/size][hr]It is wise to bring a small bottle of saline solution along and use it every hour or so to help keep the nose moist. Over the counter saline solutions all contain preservatives, and some people are bothered by these. It is possible to mix a solution yourself without preservatives and avoid this problem. One-half of a teaspoon of salt added to 8 oz. of water is a proper mixture. I personally use a product called Breathe-ease XL' for both nasal irrigation and for making a spray bottle without preservative, and this will be good to use for about a week. These saline sprays offer sinus pressure relief by keeping the nasal membranes irrigated and maintaining proper drainage.

[size=large][b]Consider Taking a Decongestant Before the Flight[/b][/size][hr]I generally use flonase spray each night as part of my regular regime to combat sinus problems. I'll also use it about an hour or two before any flight. On long flights to Europe, I'll also take 5 mg of prednisone. I find this keeps my nasal passages clear and functioning well, even though flights to Europe from the U.S. are long. Prednisone should be used very sparingly, however, as it can cause damage to the immune system, so this should be taken only in consultation with your doctor. Smile

Four suggestions to obtain sinus pressure relief in conjunction with air travel include: drinking lots of water before and during long flights; using a saline solution during the flight; doing the Modified Valsalva maneuver; and taking a decongestant before air travel. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Sinus Infections, nothing could stop us from writing! Big Grin.

By realizing that the air in airplane cabins is stale, dry and often polluted, one can obtain sinus pressure relief by drinking lots of water before and during flights, using a saline spray, doing the Modified Valsalva maneuver as described above, and taking a decongestant prior to takeoff, especially on long trips. You should also try to simply avoid air travel if you have a cold and stuffiness prior to a trip.

[size=large][b]Use the Modified Valsalva Maneuver[/b][/size][hr]Dr. M. Lee Williams describes the maneuver in his book 'The Sinusitis Help Book'. To do this one clamps the nose between the thumb and forefinger, swallows, and then immediately blows into the nose without letting go. One should not blow forcefully into the nose, a gentle pressure will suffice. Dr. Williams says that this should be done several times per minute during ascent and especially descent as cabin pressure is changing during those times. It should also be done several times per hour while the plane is at altitude. It is important not to forget to swallow just before blowing gently into the nose.