Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dry Nose Sinusitis: New Advanced Sinus Irrigation System
Bug 
[size=4][b]Dry Nose Sinusitis - New Advanced Sinus Irrigation System Hits the Market - the Sinupulse Elite[/b][/size][hr]After two painful sinus operations which didn't resolve my problems, I started using pulsating nasal irrigation with a saline solution, and since then my health has improved dramatically. Instead of 2-3 or more sinus infections per year I have had two infections in 7 years, and those only occurred after long 24 hour trips from overseas when my resistance was way down. I used to get colds all the time, but now I watch others with colds and remark to myself how I never get them any more! Needless to say, I'm sold on pulsating sinus drainage. (Note- I tried using a Neti Pot, but that method didn't work for me at all. There is something about the fast pulses of water that is particularly effective.)

[size=large][b]Simple and Natural Solution[/b][/size][hr]This is a simple and natural way to avoid colds, allergies, and sinus problems that is inexpensive and highly effective. I spend no more than 5 minutes or so with the procedure each time, and that includes clean up, which is very easy. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Sinus Infections. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.

Of course the standard nasal and throat irrigation tips are also available, and these do most of the "heavy lifting". The mist producing tips can make for additional comfort and relief, but these don't do the whole job and only use about 2 oz. of saline solution. 16 oz. of solution are used with each of the regular tips for nasal and throat irrigation using the SinuPulse Elite'. I personally do nasal irrigation twice a day because that regimen gives me great results. Some allergy sufferers only use the machine during allergy season, and that is all they need and works fine for them. Other people only use it when they feel like a cold is coming on. If you find anything extra mentioning about Chronic Sinusitis, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Chronic Sinusitis. :o.

[size=large][b]Skeptical At First[/b][/size][hr]When something works, you are reluctant to change. Just because a new machine came along, I wasn't ready to jump in with both feet. However, my old machine broke down, and I obviously needed a new one. I wanted to stick with "old faithful", but I had to face the fact that this machine was the second one that broke down on me in a little over a year. The machine was very good, but the salt solution I used must have taken its toll.

[list][*]New sinus irrigation machine has recently been introduced called the SinuPulse Elite', and I've been using one for several weeks.[*]This article will discuss the machine and the results I've had.[*]People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project.[*]However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Nasal Irrigation, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.[/list]

[size=large][b]You Want to Improve Your Health, Get Yourself a Sinupulse Elite' and Use It Daily[/b][/size][hr]It feels a little funny at first and takes some getting-used-to (you don't normally have water going into one nostril and out the other), but it is really no big deal. Almost any good sinus book written in the past 5 years recommends nasal irrigation as a must-do to avoid sinus problems.

[size=large][b]New Features- Mist Irrigation Attachments for Nose and Throat[/b][/size][hr]The SinuPulse Elite' has some new features besides just normal nasal and throat irrigation. The unit comes with a mist producing irrigation tip which creates mist that can penetrate deeply and soothe nasal passages. It also comes with a mist producing throat irrigation tip and tongue cleaner. This attachment helps soothe the throat and tongue and also helps to remove food particles and bacteria that can cause bad breath.

The SinuPulse Elite' unit also comes with 30 packets of saline solution, and there is a user guide that explains exactly how to use the machine and how to mix a saline solution just using non-iodized salt if you prefer, rather than purchasing more saline packets. Get more familiar with Nasal Irrigation once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Nasal Irrigation in your day to day life.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...jpg-x.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Stores However can Still Promote the Devices for Use With Tobacco the[/b][/size]

However, I honestly think that everyone should use pulsating nasal irrigation, not just sinus sufferers. It's just a guess, but I would be willing to bet that everyone would eliminate on average one cold per year using pulsating nasal irrigation. At $100 per doctor visit and countless more on drugs, the level of savings would be in the billions. And this is not to mention gains in productivity and avoidance of the misery of living with a cold and resulting sinus infection many cases.