Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the Connection
Lightbulb 
[size=4][b]Sinus Issues - Making the Connection - Mind, Body, Spirit[/b][/size][hr]Did you know that when you experience pain either physically or mentally'any pain'it is your body's way of communicating with you? Have you ever considered that the origin of this pain may not be connected to the specific part of your body experiencing the pain? Have you ever wondered if the origin of the pain may be connected to another time or experience in your life that you have forgotten?

Quote:[i]Sinusitis, colds, respiratory issues, earaches and asthma are connected to your first chakra, which holds all your belief systems and your relationships, especially your family--irritation to one person, someone close. :o[/i]

When you experience a pain in your neck, make the connection. Your neck is where your power to speak resides'the throat chakra. The question is'Are you expressing your truth? Your throat chakra is connected to your feet. What is going on in your life that you 'Can't stand?', thus causing you to give yourself a pain in the neck. Who is being a pain in the neck? If you are not addressing your truth, you will get stuck or blocked in life and you will not move forward productively. You may think you are moving forward every day, but, nonetheless, you may be stuck on a particular issue and not really moving forward. Do you have periods when everything you want to accomplish seems like you are walking up a steep hill or in molasses, even though what you want to accomplish is nothing new and you have done it a hundred times? Ask yourself, 'Do I want to continue this project, or did I say, 'Yes,' because I don't want to say, 'No?' What is your truth? What do you want? "I will avoid pain, grief, stress, misery." "What I want is ____." (State this clearly and precisely.) Writing about Sinus Medicine is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

[size=medium][b]Sinusitis Each Year Sinusitis Inflammation of the Sinus Cavities[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...is692.jpeg]

Your jaws are connected to your generative chakra'hips. The consciousness of TMJ is directly related to the misalignment of this chakra and your creativity. So if you are experiencing TMJ or any jaw misalignment'listen to your truth'Who/what are you angry at? Who/what do you resent? Do you have a desire to have revenge? What are you creating? Are you clenching your jaws or grinding your teeth'thus blocking yourself from creating a more fulfilling life.

Many people want guidance in perfecting this technique and seek professional help. Mind, Body, Spirit healing is the most effective modality in facilitating or teaching this process. Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Sinusitis. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Sinusitis that is important.

These are merely a few of the many ways our body communicates to us that we need to change something. From this point forward when your body has pain, ask your body, 'What is the pain about?' Pay attention to the response. For example: Close your eyes. Take a deep breath and blow out the breath with a big whoosh. Ask yourself: 'Why do I have a pain in my neck?' If the thought comes to you that you did something you aren't comfortable doing'pay attention to that thought. Expand on that thought. Maybe you said, 'Yes,' to something you didn't want to do. Maybe you talked yourself into doing something because someone else did it. Ask yourself many questions. If your response leads you to say, I want___. Notice if the pain you were experiencing has subsided or is completely gone. If the pain has subsided or is completely gone'you can be certain you have the right answer. If not, continue to explore and ask the question'What is the pain about? Initially this process may take several sessions over a few days, before you are certain of the answer. After you are accustomed to using this technique you will be certain of the answer on the first or second exploration. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Sinusitis. Sinusitis can be considered to be part and parcel of life.

Sinus medicine cannot clear your first chakra of emotional issues lodged in your sinus cavities. Only you have the power to resolve those for yourself. Herbal supplements can support your immune system so it can do its job, but you still need to clear the emotional issues to completely eliminate sinus issues. You need to uncover the reason for the irritation. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Sinus Issues?

You don't need to play macho with your body, doing the 'stiff upper lip' method''I'm tough, I can take it,' 'I can handle anything,' or I'm responsible for everyone else' routine. Whether you pretend you're OK or not, over a period of time, your body just breaks down. You can give your body a break by beginning to resolve those emotional issues, which are hurting you. :o.

Knee pain (problems) originates in the shoulders. Shoulders represent our ability to carry our experiences in life joyously. We make life a burden by our attitude'taking on responsibility that does not belong to us. If you feel responsible for everyone in your life, that's a lot of weight and molecules to 'shoulder.' With that much weight, no wonder your knees are hurting in their effort to hold up all those people. Why have surgery to repair or replace your knee(s), when you can eliminate the burden from your knees'and shoulders'and free yourself of the excess weight? By having surgery you will simply continue to create the same problem and be back to the same predicament in a year or two. Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Sinus.

[size=large][b]Modern Living, Complex Health Problems[/b][/size][hr]In our post-modern industrial polluted stress-filled bad-diet culture, no one's health is simple. We are plagued by complex long-term illnesses like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, AIDS, even sinus problems... it may seem weird to you that I include sinus infections, but the root causes of sinus trouble can be quite complicated... Especially if they are long-term.

[list][*]This is why, in Chinese Medicine, we always balance an herb with other herbs- if we are drying the phlegm, we also moisten at the same time.[*]Moisture helps the sinuses drain- you remember that Crocodile-Dundee-put-your-head-under-the-steaming-pot-thing?[*]Likewise, there are chinese herbs whose function it is to moisten and transform phlegm.[*]What we have written here about Sinus Problems can be considered to be a unique composition on Sinus Problems.[*]Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.[/list]

Brian is the author of "Powerful Body, Peaceful Mind:How to Heal Yourself with Foods, Herbs, and Acupressure." (http://www.pulsemed.org/bookpreview.htm) We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Sinusitis.

[size=large][b]Antibiotic Side Effects[/b][/size][hr]When They're Wrong If the sinusitis hasn't responded to antibiotics, then either the wrong ones were prescribed, or you need to try another kind of treatment. Chinese Herbal Medicine can address the full spectrum of complaints and causes; we often treat the conditions which are not responding to conventional treatments like antibiotics. A woman wrote me about how antibiotics weren't solving her diarrhea problem- this can happen when the disease is cold in nature. Antibiotics are cold and bitter; these qualities help it fight the dampness and heat of bacterial infections. But they are more of the same damage when the disease is cold or deficient in nature. Acupuncture and moxibustion (the warming of acupuncture points) can also be effective; some people respond very quickly... results vary depending upon a number of factors (the acupuncturist's education, accuracy of diagnosis, frequency of treatment, and patient compliance with diet and lifestyle suggestions). It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Allergic Sinusitis that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Allergic Sinusitis fruitful. So make good usage of it!

[list][*]Brian Carter has been making herbs and acupuncture fun and easy to understand since 1999 when he founded the Pulse of Oriental Medicine.[*]For more about sinuses, Sinus Infection Symptoms and Information.[/list]

Serious Causes of Sinusitis, and Serious Solutions For those with chronic sinusitis, tests need to be done to rule out the serious things. Sinusitis can be just a simple end-of-your-cold complication, but it can also show up as part of: nasal tumors, fungal infections, and HIV or other immunodeficiency. What about the sinusitis surgery? It works from 50-93% of the time... so it can be a great help if you're sick and tired of it, and nothing else has worked. but it's also a super-painful process! I would see an herbalist first. There are universal applications on Chronic Sinus Infection everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

[size=large][b]Sinus Infection Causes[/b][/size][hr]Sinus problems can be caused by many things- you have to think about environmental and food allergies (allergic sinusitis), chronic sinus infection, and chronic colds. Without more information, it's hard to be specific. Sinusitis often develops after colds, and can become a chronic problem. The sinuses are very small... one of our weak points, especially for people with weakened immune systems or in the presence of irritants (once again, pollution, allergens, etc.)... she probably asked about the farms and pesticides while she was thinking about the cause of your chronic sinusitis. Looking for something logical on Chronic Sinus Infection, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

[size=large][b]Decongestant Side Effects[/b][/size][hr]Decongestants are often prescribed. They work by drying you out. Unfortunately, they don't just dry the mucus. Long-term use of decongestants can lead to other problems, like the dry or heat types of sinus inflammation. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Nasal Congestion, you are sure to unearth more information on Nasal Congestion. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

Physicians have over-prescribed antibiotics for years... they know it, there have been studies that show it, and as a profession they've moved away from that. But people still want to leave the doctor's office with a prescription, a magic-bullet. Of course, sometimes the issue is which antibiotic is the most appropriate one. They don't all work for everything. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Chronic Sinusitis, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.

[size=large][b]Sinus Infection Symptoms[/b][/size][hr]The classic acute sinusitis symptoms are nasal congestion, green nasal phlegm, facial/dental pain, eye pain, headache, and a cough at night. Some patients also complain of fever, feeling ill, bad breath and a sore throat. Chronic sinusitis is more difficult to diagnose. You can have the same symptoms above in a milder form. Chronic means long-term; it's not usually thought of as chronic unless it's been going on for 2 months or more.

[size=large][b]Antibiotic Overuse Problems[/b][/size][hr]I hate to say it (because antibiotics are so great in some situations, and so popular overall), but antibiotics can complicate things even further - there are conditions that do not respond to them... and there are many situations in which they are not even indicated. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Chronic Sinus Infection would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Chronic Sinus Infection.

[size=large][b]Cold and Deficient[/b][/size][hr]If the mucus is clear or white, then it is more likely cold in nature. That fits with a Spleen-system deficiency and dampness. That would fit with the pulse she felt. You would have lowered appetite, feel fatigued, have loose stool, and possibly feel cold easily. Antibiotics wouldn't help here, and could even make things worse.