Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinus Infection Natural Cures
06-15-2016, 10:53 PM
Smile RE: Sinus Infection Natural Cures
Rhino Sinusitis Bronchitis - 5 Causes of Sinus Infections and Sinus Problems - Nurse's Guide
You're having sinus headaches, sinus pressure or pain or other sinus problems regularly or you have chronic sinus infections you may want to know what may be causing them. Sometimes just knowing the cause of a sinus condition will help you stop exposure or avoid them in the future. I'll mention just five of the causes here that you may or may not know about.

Exposure to Dust Mite Droppings
Dust mites are tiny creatures that are too small for you to see. They love to hang out in bedding and load up mattresses so they actually can weigh more after a few years of use it's claimed. Dust mite droppings are the culprit and it takes a thorough HEPA vacuuming of your carpets and hot water washing for all bedding to eliminate most of them. An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Chronic Sinus, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.

Polluted Air or Smoggy Conditions Outdoors
Be aware of air quality reports on the local news if you're plagued with sinus problems. It only takes a short walk around the neighborhood or the windows open at home for you to be exposed to polluted air. Keep your windows and car windows closed.

Dust. Digging around in old boxes of files or household items or stirring up old dust in any household area can raise dust and cause it to be airborne. Wear masks to help limit your exposure to this dust. It can get up into your sinuses and make them swell narrowing the passages or causing a blockage and start up a sinus infection. Writing something about Sinus Condition seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.

Cigarette Smoke
Smoke you inhale either as a smoker yourself, or from second hand smoke can wreak havoc with your sinuses and cause the lining of the cavities to swell, causing sinusitis. Avoid inhaling smoke at all cost. Secondly any other kind of smoke from fire extinguishers, forest fires, neighborhood burnings, etc. can be a major source of sinus problems. We had at first written a rough assignment on Nasal Irrigation. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.

To get rid of them all and prevent future problems, you'll need allergen prevention, zipped covers for your pillows and mattresses to keep the dust mites out. Some people even remove the carpeting in their bedroom. You'd need to get a dust mite allergy test to determine if they're the cause. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Sinus Symptoms, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Sinus Symptoms.

These are Just a Few of the Causes of Sinus Infections and Other Sinus Conditions
There are natural ways to treat your sinus problems and you can learn how to treat a sinus infection naturally at home. You don't have to suffer ever again. Once you learn how to stop them with natural treatment you'll know once and for all how to prevent your sinus symptoms from turning into full blown sinus infections.

Am One of the 35,000,000 Americans Who Suffer from Chronic Sinusitis
I've looked at numerous potential sinusitis cures over the years and have undergone two painful sinus operations. I still was coming down with sinus infection problems that, which was pretty discouraging, and I had to make lifestyle changes I wasn't pleased with. Over the past four years or so I've found help using pulsating nasal irrigation with a saline solution, and the situation is relatively 'under control'. I still get clogged up most nights, however, and have to take several medications, including a steroid spray.

Mayo Clinic studies have shown that 75% of chronic sinusitis sufferers saw improvement when treated with a topical fungicide. The Therapy is called topical antifungal therapy. An antifungal called Amphotericin B has already been approved by the FDA for other treatments and is normally administered to patients as an injection. For sinusitis cures it is made into a topical nasal spray and applied daily. The recommended dose is 100 micrograms/ml. This medication is generally not available in most pharmacies today. One must get the prescription filled through a compounding pharmacy such as Anazao.

Quote:The best thing to do is find a physician who is trained in administering this therapy, and that doctor can no doubt explain how to obtain the medication prescribed. There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Sinusitis Cures. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

[Image: Sinus-Infections.jpeg]
Likely Causes of Tooth Ache - 5 Most Common Toothache Causes | DIY

Research Has Been Done by the Mayo Clinic in the Hope of Finding New Sinusitis Cures
I've been in touch with one of the physicians on the Mayo Clinic research team who advised me that there is a new therapy which may actually treat the root cause of chronic sinusitis in many people. In this article I'll summarize in layman's terms the results of the research. The more readers we get to this writing on Sinusitis Cures, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, sinusitis information and sinusitis help for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

Chronic sinusitis sufferers should be aware that this new therapy is available today in some locations, that it is gaining popularity, and it is becoming part of the arsenal of sinusitis cures available. People desperate for help should try to locate a physician who has been trained to administer this treatment and determine if it would help in their case. If you cannot locate such treatment in your area, please go to ***** and click the Contact Us button and we'll try to help, but travel may be required. Reading is a habit that has to be cultivated from a small age. Only if one has the habit of reading can one acquire more knowledge on things like Chronic Sinus.

Some people the eosinophiles do not react to fungi present in the nasal mucus, and these people generally do not have chronic sinusitis. Why the eosinophiles act differently in different people is not yet known. Also, it is difficult to administer a test which will tell if one person has this type of reaction occur in his body or not. However, this theory would explain why some people are chronic sinusitis sufferers even after extensive conventional treatments or sinus operations. The conventional therapies and surgeries to date have simply not addressed this issue, since it was not known prior to the Mayo Clinic studies and patient tests. Go ahead and read this article on Sinusitis Cures. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an analysis on it for us to make any needed changes to it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sinus Infection Natural Cures - beasleyl9 - 06-15-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Sinus Infection Natural Cures - beasleyl9 - 06-15-2016 10:53 PM